Pages

Tuesday 7 August 2012

A Special Day.

Dear Dad

It was a special day for Rm 9, 11 and 12.  I was so happy and excited when I stepped in the hall.  In the hall, there were balloons, music and there were so many, lovely parents to support us and our netbook.  

Our special netbook, help us because we work a lot and we are moving it  on.  Netbook help us to allow research on internet.  It help us because we can share our learning. Also it helps us to learn more things and more words.  

Thank you, Dad for spending your money on my netbook and I want to say thank you very much for my amazing netbook.  Dad, I’m learning more things and words on my lovely netbook.  I enjoyed spending time with my netbook and I hope I can spend some time with you because you have spend time, spending your money on my awesome netbook.  I love you dad.

Your  Daughter
Tainah

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Tainah, what I really like about our netbook is the maths I get to learn. What do you like about your netbook the most?

Unknown said...

I love my netbook all Thanks for my dad. What do I like about my netbook is that it so special. That you can go on to anything. Haarera, Thank you for the comment.

Post a Comment