Pages

Monday 17 September 2012

Basketball is the best

Argument
Mr. Hendricks

In Room 9, I bet I can do much better in the Olympic Sport and I bet I can put a smile on your face and make you happy, like that has never happened to you.

I have to go to the Olympics 2012 because:

To be honest I would love to compete in Basketball because all my life I have been waiting for this. Mr Hendricks please take me to London where the Olympic Sport is so I can compete in Basketball.


Mr Hendricks, I can do anything for you, let me explain. I can take your dog for a walk, clean your house or clean Glen Innes School. I can make you a special dinner or you can just take me to London where the Olympics are held.
Mr Hendricks, I Want to go to the Olympics because I strongly believe that I want to compete in Basketball because I love Basketball and I practiced Basketball skills for 1 month and I think i'm ready for it.  

Mr Hendricks, I want to play Basketball for the Olympics because it makes me fit.

I hope, I get the medal for Glen Innes School.  Mr Hendricks don’t you want a medal for Glen Innes School?

Mr. send me to the Olympics to play Basketball and I wish that we can win the medal for Glen Innes School. Send me to London where the Olympics are held. So please Mr Hendricks send me there because it is easy for me and easy for Glen Innes School.

I hope, I'm your best child in Glen Innes School. I'm your star student.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi, You have a very interesting persuasive writing. You have explained clearly why you should go to the London Olympics. I would send you to the London Olympics. How long do professionally basketball athletes train before competing?

Unknown said...

OH Thanks. It so kind of you Britnay

Post a Comment