Pages

Wednesday 13 August 2014

Robin Williams

Walt: write a paragraph on Robin Williams.


Robin Williams is the funniest person in earth in all of his movies. I enjoyed laughing, while I was watching his movies.  Robin Williams died of an age of 63.  On the news it’s seems that Robin Williams had hung himself, which was really sad. Mrs. Doubtfire is one of Robin Williams and it’s about him dressed as a nanny, so he could still have some great time with his kids. When he came to NZ, I was shocked, I wanted to see him to face to face but I didn’t had that chances.  I like how he act in his movie because it’s really funny. He inspired me with his funny action and voice.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello Tainah I really enjoy your writing about Robin Williams. I really liked all his movies and it is so sad that he is gone now. Did you like all his movies I did?

Post a Comment